Student positions - Beattie Park (2)
Student position – Attendant at Lake Beattie Nature Park
Reporting to the Outdoors, Recreation, Community Life Department, the attendant ensures that the standards of excellence targeted by the Lake Beattie Nature Park are met. The attendant prioritizes customer service and ensures to offer a memorable human experience to all customers.
- Welcome visitors & give them the necessary information on the activities offered on the site.
- Charge entrance fees
- Give relevant explanations about trails and park regulations
- Clean and maintain outdoor equipment as needed
- Carry out the inspection of the trails and verify that visitors have paid the entrance fees
- Ensure that the facilities are safe (yurt, docks, trails)
- Keep the premises clean
- Participate in a friendly and professional working atmosphere
- Have an active and empathetic listening to customers
Skills and qualities
- Creative spirit and developed sense of customer service
- Interest in life in the great outdoors
- Team spirit, good communicator
- Autonomous, responsible, versatile and resourceful
- Very strong listening skills
- Good physical shape
- Minimum 30 hours/week – must be available on weekends
- Salary: $20/hour
- Uniform provided
- Summer 2023: must be available all summer (July and August mandatory)
Transmettre votre CV à email@example.com avant le 1er mai 2023.